WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
Teachers receive a proven, online, world-class teaching accessory to help identify strengths and weaknesses in the class.
Students benefit from active learning to improve their results and aid their future.
Active Recall Quizzes
Maths Boost is for GCSE students or for mature students who need foundation level proficiency.
Each lesson has its own unique storyline and theme to keep students focused and interested.
The course is divided into grouped concepts. Questions are asked after something new is explained to check student understanding.
The lessons in this course are laser-focused on exactly what the examiners are looking for. We never waste your time teaching anything that you won’t need.
Focused exam-style worksheets
Maths is a subject unlike most others, instead of being an exercise in memorizing facts, it’s a skill that must be practiced. That’s why at the end of each lesson in The Maths Mastery Course, there is an extensive set of exam-style questions that ensure you master the techniques taught in each lesson.
Expert help on demand
When it comes to learning maths everyone gets stuck sometimes! Not to worry though, inside each Maths Mastery lesson is a 24/7 live messenger that allows you to get your questions answered by one of our elite maths tutors instantly.
A proven process
We’ve turned the guesswork of exam preparation into a practical, step-by-step method that has worked for hundreds of students so far!
Simply follow the instructions inside The Maths Mastery Course, step-by-step, and you’re guaranteed a grade 7+, it’s as simple as that.
The lessons inside the Maths Mastery course are nothing like the boring lessons you’ve come to expect from old-fashioned schools.
Instead, the course is divided into grouped concepts. Questions are asked after something new is explained to check student understanding.
At the end of each lesson, there’s an extensive set of exam-style questions for you to try.
- Planning your Attack
- Getting Started (Very Important)
- Securing your Grade Guarantee
- The Secrets to Revising Maths Properly
- Types of Number
- Adding and Subtracting Whole Numbers
- Multiplying Whole Numbers
- Multiples, Factors and Prime Factors
- LCM and HCF
- An Introduction to Decimals
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Dividing Whole Numbers
- An Introduction to Fractions
- Simplifying Fractions
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Fractions, Decimals and Percentages
- Fractions and Recurring Decimals
- Rounding Numbers
- Standard Form
- Active Recall – 1
- Algebra Basics
- Powers and Roots
- Expanding Brackets
- An Introduction to Surds
- Adding and Subtracting Surds
- Rationalising the Denominator
- Solving Equations
- Rearranging Equations
- Factorising Quadratics
- The Quadratic Formula
- Completing the Square
- Algebraic Fractions
- Iterative Methods
- Simultaneous Equations
- Active Recall – 2
- An Introduction to Graphs
- y = mx + c
- Quadratic Graphs
- Cubic, Exponential and Reciprocal Graphs
- Circle Graphs
- Trigonometric Graphs
- Active Recall – 3
Ratio and Proportion
- An Introduction to Ratios
- Answering Ratio Questions
- Direct and Inverse Proportion
- Active Recall – 4
- Parallel Lines
- Circle Geometry
- Active Recall – 5
- Trigonometry – SohCahToa
- Active Recall – 6
- Probability Basics
- Tree Diagrams
- Active Recall – 7
- Active Recall – Final
- Getting Exam Ready